The start unit is used to clean the runner chips for old information (postcodes and times), as well as to start the internal clock in the runner chip. The built-in LED flashes brightly when a runner chip is placed on top.
- Same design as postal units
- Deletes all data from previous races
- Starts the internal clock in the chip when the chip is lifted by the device
- LED (LED) lights up now the runner chip is activated and ready for use
- Two unique spike positions are marked on the backup note
- Temperature range from -20 to + 50C
Built-in battery with expected life 8-10 years
5 year limited warranty
The start unit is ideal in smaller events, where you use the eCard as a timing unit. In that case, start can be unattended, because the timing begins when the eCard is removed from the start unit.