Electronic chip that the runner uses to record stamping on postal units in orienteering. The 2023 vintage of the ver.5 chip is delivered in green/turquoise plastic. Elastic to attach the piece to the finger is included. The battery in the chip is not magnetic, and therefore does not affect the compass.
When stamping, the e-card registers the control code and running time. The e-card can store up to 50 times. The times are stored internally in the e-card until it is reset on a starting unit. The Ver.5 e-card is active for 6 hours after the previous stamping. It is recommended to replace the e-card when it is five years old.
5 year limited warranty
- Completely waterproof- Integrated backup provides security without the runner losing time.
- Very fast stamping. Less than 1/8 second is required stamping time.
- Resetting and activating the chip in an operation on start.
- The chip is active for 6 hours after the last stamping.
- Can also be used in ski orienteering.
- Temperature range for use is -20 to +50 C